Date/Time: 14/08/2018 08:00 - 10:00
Location: Arendal Kino, Sal 3
The Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs is launching its new Humanitarian Strategy at Arendaldsuka 2018. In this panel discussion, experts in the humanitarian field will discuss how, and to what extent. the new strategy responds to key challenges facing humanitarian actors today.
Welcome by Henrik Urdal (Director), PRIO
Introduction by Kristoffer Lidén, Director, NCHS & Research Director, PRIO
- Leni Stenseth, Director, Section for Humanitarian Affairs, Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Gry Larsen, Secretary General, CARE Norway
- Gunvor Knag Fylkesnes, Advocacy Director, Save the Children Norway
- Ottar Mæstad, Director, CMI
- John Karlsrud, Senior Researcher, NUPI
- Torunn L. Tryggestad, Deputy Director, PRIO & Director, PRIO Centre on Gender, Peace and Security
The discussion will be moderated by Kristoffer Lidén.
Please note that the event will be held in Norwegian. Find more information about the event here (in Norwegian only).