Eric Cezne worked at PRIO as a Research Assistant and Administrative Coordinator for the Norwegian Centre for Humanitarian Studies, a joint PRIO, NUPI and CMI initiative for research and policy discussions in Norway on humanitarian issues in 2016. He also pursued a MSc in International Relations at the Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU), where he recently wrote his master’s thesis on Brazil’s engagement in the MINUSTAH peacekeeping operation in Haiti.
Portuguese (native), English (fluent), Norwegian (fluent), Spanish (fluent), French (beginner)
- Research Assistant/ Administrative Coordinator, PRIO and Norwegian Centre for Humanitarian Studies, Sep 2015-present
- Research Assistant, Research Project Brazil’s Rise to the Global Stage: Humanitarianism, Peacekeeping and the Quest for Great Powerhood (BraGS), Dimensions of Security Department, PRIO, Apr 2015-Jun 2015
- Intern, Sustainable Development and Post-2015 Development Agenda, Permanent Mission of Brazil to the United Nations, New York, Sep 2014-Dec 2014
- MSc, International Relations, Department of International Environment and Development Studies, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, 2014-June2016
- BSc, International Environment and Development Studies, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, 2011-2014